Selection Support Services
As experienced occupational psychologists, we have a proven track record in
- The application of psychometrics to selection decisions.
- Participation as an independent expert on interview panels.
- Profiling newly developed roles.
- Design and delivery of structured competency based interviews.
- Our expertise will help you to pinpoint the right person not just for the role but also for your organisation.
Our expertise will help you to pinpoint the right person not just for the role but also for your organisation.
Profiling candidates for senior and specialist roles in the
- The Abbey Theatre, Tourism Ireland, Orix Aviation, Tate (UK), Unicef (UK), Lafarge Plasterboard, Tyrone Guthrie Centre, Council for Advancement and Support of Education (CASE), BrestCheck, CJ Fallon.
Management of the entire recruitment process (from drafting the job description through to supporting the final interview)
- Culture Ireland (CEO), The Bar Council (HR and Organisational Development Manager), Centre Culturel Irlandais (Chief Executive), Centre for Contemporary Music (Director)
Independent expert on interview panels
- Breastcheck, Action South Kildare, Roscommon Integrated Development Company, Failte Ireland, Biomass Irl.