Coaching is a powerful process that will enable
- Anyone to proactively manage their career
- Talented people to grow into a new roles (e.g. management or executive roles)
- Struggling employees to regain confidence and focus
- Key employees to maintain focus in high pressure scenarios involving business change or upheaval
Coaching is a one-on-one confidential process that facilitates performance, learning and development. A key benefit is to make previously challenging situations become more manageable. The focus is on performing better with more satisfaction in your role.
Individuals can also (and often do) engage a coach to work with them on their own behalf.
What does the coaching services involve?
An initial meeting to discuss the background and context and ensure the right ‘fit’ between coach and coachee. Psychometric profiling to ascertain the coachee’s preferences, motives and career strengths and areas for development. 4 – 6 ninety minute coaching sessions to work on the coaching agenda.
Our coaching philosophy is personified by the 4 D’s:
- Discuss – an opportunity for the person to outline work concerns and aspirations
- Determine – using psychometric profiling, assess your strengths and areas for development
- Decide – clarify key goals and commit to them
- Do – make a plan of action and follow it
The discussions are confidential and it is up to the person themselves what they share from the process.